Sunday, January 7, 2007

Still Kicking

Wow . . . that was perhaps the busiest and craziest set of holidays I've gone through in years. Sorry that I haven't posted anything in two weeks. I finally finished the specialized portion of my job training and I begin my normal hours tomorrow. Huzzah!! Now I don't have to get up at 7:00 AM in order to get to work on time.

Anyway . . .

I decided I was in a sketching mood tonight. I've got a couple of doodles for an two upcoming superhero projects (one of Nightwing and another of my two favorite Marvel superheroes - Spider-man and Nightcrawler). Well, in addition to those doodles, I fell upon a great pose for the Dark Knight himself and decided to pencil a character sketch. I think I did a pretty good job and I'm gonna start inking this one (both digitally and physically) as soon as possible.

Take a look:




Adam West, eat your heart out.

No comments: