Thursday, December 14, 2006

A sadness and a happiness

Okay . . . prayers. Definitely.

Yeah, the semester is finally over and this was one that just royally killed me. I need to pray and think about where exactly I want to be and also (yes, I'll say it) where exactly God wants me. This is going to be a time of tremendous change for me. I'd appreciate any prayers/well wishes/whatever. Sympathy, I don't need.

In brighter news, I got both my new PC and the tablet notebook that has been attempting to journey down here from New York. They both rule. I actually did a superman doodle on the tablet (I'm going to have to get used to using this thing), but since my wireless is fried and I have no flash drive at the moment, I can't get online to post it. Don't worry though, as soon as I can, I'll do so.

Oh, and I think I got my fiancee hooked on Corel Painter IX.

No comments: