Saturday, December 2, 2006

That's not a pleasant sound

Wow.

So I'm sitting at my computer deciding whether to play a game or start a sketch when I hear a "SNAPweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrmmmmmm".

My computer is toast.

I now have only a laptop. And since I do 99.999999999999999% of my work on the desktop computer, that means that my artwork is toast too. I'm pretty sure the hard drive is salvageable, but the rest is either fried or too out of date to be worth much. So basically, my work is still there, but I can't get to it.

On the plus side of things, I have a Toshiba tablet notebook in the mail and should receive it sometime next week. This way I can keep doing artwork.

UGH. If you pray, pray for me. If you don't, then at least wish me well as I attempt to scrimp and save AND pay off debt elsewhere. God willing, I'll make enough to get a new computer before I get married. If not . . . well . . . we'll figure it out.

No comments: